NDYLIGHT are seeking a full time Senior Lighting Designer for our London Office, reporting to the UK Head of Creative Lighting Design.
As the Senior Lighting Designer in the London office you will be responsible for:
· Establishing lighting concepts and preparing design documentation for creative lighting solutions on NDYLIGHT Projects, within a variety of sectors, including retail, exhibition, commercial, hotels, leisure, sports, health, education facilities, residential, arts, public realm and master plan landscape developments.
· Participating in client facing activities such as design workshops, design team meetings etc in the presence of the UK Head of Creative Light Design.
· Collaborating with other NDYLIGHT studios in NDY’s global offices working on international projects
· Reviewing drawings and technical submissions by contractors and sub-contractors against the specified requirements as well as attending site meetings and reviewing quality of construction against the specified requirements, and participating in final commissioning of lighting systems and controls.
· Ensuring project deliverables meet local standards and guidelines (U.K. or overseas), as well as relevant local certification.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 5 years experience in architectural lighting design with a degree in lighting design, interior, product or architecture design. You will have fantastic organisational skills with a disciplined work ethic to enable the most productive working environment and be motivated by the prospect of design excellence with a practical and commercial awareness. IT skills must include Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign and Agi32/DiaLux.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of sustainability, health and wellbeing in the built environment. You will be an excellent communicator with strong project management skills. NDYLIGHT promotes a positive and sociable working environment.
If this position is of interest please apply by submitting your CV with work examples and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th July 2018.