About the role
• Further develop the corporate lighting design standards
• Leading a small internal team of Lighting Designers
• Execute projects together with your team
• Respresenting XAL to Key Accounts and at relevant industry events by conducting workshops and presentations
• Responsbile for lighting concepts of fair stands
• Monitoring of technical innovations on the market and launching state-of-the-art tools
• Cooperate with other departments such as sales, marketing and engineering
• Ensure a constant high quality of lighting design related trainings in the XAL academy
• Completed education in Lighting Design
• Extensive experience as Lighting Designer
• Leadership experience would be an advantage
• Strong understanding of AutoCAD, DIALux/Relux, Adobe Suite. Revit would be an advantage.
• Fluent English skills, as well as basic German skills
• Willingness to travel, max. 15-20%/year. Mostly 1 or 2 day trips, readily plannable
• Outstanding time management, planning & presentation skills
• An entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to motivate, empower & inspire a multicultural team to ensure they achieve their potential
The success story of XAL started over 30 years ago. It has been characterised by rapid growth, dynamic development and technical innovations. Today, the XAL group is an international company with 1300 employees, headquartered in Gra z/Austria and 30 international subsidiaries. XAL is specialised in technical lighting solutions illuminating shops of renowned brands, modern offices and headquarters, exclusive hotels, restaurants and private homes worldwide. Every single day we challenge the limits of technical feasibility in order to create exceptional lighting solutions. We offer our employees a great scope in their roles and room for individual development and career opportunities. Let us continue our success story together.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.