(USA) – ICFF + Wanted Design Manhattan confirm 2022 talks line-up – with Driving Design Change and Social Awareness a focus.
For three days in May, design stars, innovators, and big thinkers take centre stage to provide responsive new ideas, dive into original thinking, and share their belief in design for the greater good. From celebrating power couples and discovering the next generation of design, to the relaunch of the Interiors Awards and presenting the ECO Solidarity winners, the talks programming aims to be a true source of inspiration.
- Design leader Paola Antonelli shares insights from her latest book, Design Emergency
- The Fair’s Power Couples Series debut features Eric Höweler and Meejin Yoon of Höweler + Yoon, George Yabu and Glenn Pushelberg of Yabu Pushelberg, and Friends & Founders’ Rasmus Hildebrand and Ida Linea Hildebrand
- Inside Norway: Meet the Makers with executives from iconic and upstart brands Dyfosit, Eikund, Fram Oslo, Hadeland Glassverk, Heymat, Figgjo, Lundhs, and Volver
- The ICFF Editors Awards are back and open to all exhibitors
- The Emerging Designers Showcase returns with host Amy Devers from Clever
- Returning this year is the Mentorship program for emerging designers with Be Original Americas
Located on the Talks Main Stage and in Oasis, by Float Studio, the ICFF + WantedDesign Manhattan Talks program is sponsored by Mercato Place and American Standard. The Main Stage is designed with the support of Turf Design, Midgard, and Be Original Americas, and Oasis is sponsored by Gabriel North America, Mohawk Group, and Normann COPENHAGEN. For the second year, designer Rodolfo Agrella was commissioned to create the look and feel for the ICFF + WantedDesign Manhattan Talks Main Stage.